Rapid Weight Loss

Rapid Weight Loss
Rapid Weight Loss

2012年9月3日星期一

3 days fit capsule results:

3 days fit capsule results:
As a big wholesaler for the Rapid Weight Loss Capsules in China, we also has done large of work on getting all the feedbacks for all the product we sell. Here we will share some useful reviews on the 3 days fit capsule. The conclusion is that the capsules can make the users to reduce weight but also there are some users would get the side effects. 

http://usrapidweightloss.com
The first feedback is from King George, VA and her name is Allison who is an office worker:
I've been taking 3 days fit for a month now, and I've gone from 256 to 238. That's 18lbs. I am very happy with this product since i have tried very hard on reducing weight. I did nutrisystem, didn't work. I also do excersize, but it wasn't doing too much. I've gone from about a size 18 to a size 14, and those are a little loose. I hope the 3 days fit capsules continues working. I haven't had any side effects. Now, honestly, it works becuase it supresses your appetite, and sometimes will make you feel a little ill to your tummy if you do eat. It still takes a little self control not to just sit there and pick, especially if you work a desk job. I usually have my most fattening meal in the morning when I take the meds, so it's usually a muffin, no butter, or a bagel with light cream cheese. About two hours after taking the pill, I'm not hungry until around dinner time, when I usually have a salad or small meal. YES, I do still eat candy bars, sweets, and other junk food but you'll find no matter how hard you're craving something, you don't feel too hot after you eat it, so eating junk food gets kind of discouraging. I would totally recommend these pills. I've tried almost everything else, and this has been the best so far.
I am also very happy to hear Allison's story. We can see that she has not got a perfect weight loss effect and without getting any side effects, because she can keep a healthy diet and never skip meals. Eating large amount of fruit and a healthy low fat diet will help you to get a better weight loss effect. Doing exercises is also very important for thoes who feel heart running fast. Big mouth and high speed regulate breathing will help you to make the balance between the heart beating rate and the blood flow.

The second review is from yamendo, located in Los Angeles, CA who is a housewife.
I had similar side effects: dry mouth, loss of appetite, sometimes my heart felt like it was beating fast and other times I felt like I had shortness of breath. When I would experience these side effects I would not take the pills for 2 days then start again with only one and build up to two. This helped. By my second bottle, I had little side effects yet still a decrease in appetite. It's important that even though you will not be hungry at lunch or at dinner time, that you do force yourself to eat a small nutritious meal. Fruit would usually help with the dry mouth as I started getting full of drinking too much water. Also, sugar free candy at my desk would also help. I've been off it for about a month now as I got lazy to re-order. I've only regained 2 lbs. and have finally purchased my third bottle. Since I have not gained in a month, I will take the next bottle very slowly and take 1 pill every other day.
yamendo felt such side effects because of her poor diet and lack of sports in her daily life. She is lazy after giving birth to her baby and she also told me that she do not have enough time for that since her baby can not left her for even a minute. She is also cleaver that she can reduce the side effects through control the dosage. it seems work for her. however, it is not Scientific. It is better to take only 1 capsule per day in the first 3-5 days, and when you feel nothing uncomfortable, you can take 2 capsules per day and drink large amount of water if you feel dry mounth. Make sure you can do some exercises in 30 mins after taking this pills.

没有评论:

发表评论