Rapid Weight Loss

Rapid Weight Loss
Rapid Weight Loss

2012年9月21日星期五

2012 pink granada grape fruit slim caspule reviews:


The 2012 Pink Granada Grape Fruit Slim Capsules is the "Advance Version" for the Green Fruta Planta capsules, which is stronger and last longer. Although the reported length of time people should be on it is 3 months. Granada grape fruit slim caspule can make the users to reduce around 20 pounds in a month and also stop getting rebound. Here we will show the some of the useful reviews for the 2012 pink granada grape fruit slim caspule

http://usrapidweightloss.com
Good reviews:
More than 70% of the users have reduced around 10 pounds in a month after taking the Granada grape fruit slim caspule. Some even reduce more in 3 months, for the capsules can speed up the metabolism and fat burning rate for more than 3 times. There are also some clients complain about the side effects which are mainy caused by the wrong taking methods.
Here are some feedbacks from the clients:
I used the pink granada grape fruit slim caspule for two months and I lost 23 pounds already. I didn't feel any side effects because i do sports everyday. The only thing is I was thirsty all the time. You need to drink a lot of water. I was size 12 and now I am wearing jeans size 6. I feel great about my body. But I still want to loose another 5 or 10 more lbs. But right now I stop losing weight, i think i entered a weight loss platform period. And i will keep taking the second course after this season. Hope it can make me reduce more pounds.
Measurements of my body before:
waist: 33
hips: 41
thighs: 25

Now measurements:
Waist: 26 inch
hips: 38
thighs: 22 

Bad reviews:
We have sold more than 300,000 boxes of granada grape fruit slim caspule in the year of 2011 and there are also around 30% of the users give us the bad reviews on the capsules.
Here are some bad reviews for the granada grape fruit slim caspule:
Has anyone experienced any acid reflux/heart burn while taking these Capsules? I get it within an hour of taking the pill. I've only been taking it less than a week so far so i don't know about any weight loss as of yet but I do feel thirsty all the time so I drink lots of water, which is a good thing, and it does seem like it's helping suppress my appetite a bit. Other than those things no other side effects. So the one who has some stomach problems, please take the capsules in 30 mins after meals which will not bring side effects to the stomach.



没有评论:

发表评论