Rapid Weight Loss

Rapid Weight Loss
Rapid Weight Loss

2012年12月8日星期六

Meizitang Strong Version white or brown liquid?

Meizitang Strong Version white or brown liquid?
As a wholesaler for the Chinese natural and herbal Rapid Weight Loss Capsules for more than 5 years, i have tried all the products we sell. So i will be guarantee that all the product we sell is safe. however, we can not guarantee 100% effective since different capsules will have different effect on different body situation. Same with the Meizitang Strong Verison. Now in the market, there are many dispute on the colors of the liquid inside. In this article, i will show you the difference of the 2 kinds of Meizitang Strong Version that i have tried both of them for 3 months.
About myself:
158 cm
65KG
Because of long time office work everyday, always stay too late at night and also lack of exercises. I get 15 KG overweight. That is the reason why i want to try the Meizitang Strong Verison. And i also want to see the msv brown and white liquid which one is more effective, after taking both version of liquids I would like to give an fair and honest comment. In order to make sure the effect will be seen clearly, i have taken the 2 product in different time which has 2 months time Interval.

1. I was more recommend the white liquid at beginning cause I thought they are the old version and must be more pure, actually it was very good when I first took Meizitang strong versoin original white liquid last year, I lost weight in short period and I was very happy with that. It makes me drink a lot of water everyday and i go to the toilet more often than before. I reduced around 8 KG in around 50 days. After that i entered into a weight loss platform period which last 20 days and in the following 15 days i keep taking 1 gel of the Meizitang Strong Version per day, and it makes me reduce another 1.5KG.

2. After that, i stop taking the gels for 2 months. In this 2 months, i kept doing exercises and also keep the healthy diet. It is lucky that i do not gain weight and dose not got rebound in the following 2 months. I need to reduce another 5.5 Kg and when the Spring festival comes, i will get overeating and can not do regular exercises when i am back to my home town. So i continue taking the Meizitang Strong Verison Brown Liquid.

3. I can feel a fast intestines movements in the 7 days after taking. It is different from the White liquid. I also feel thirsty as before and i also lose my appetite and sometimes i would never feel hungry for more than 10 hours. In order to keep a healthy diet, i take some fresh fruit and vegetables and also some other favorite food. My appetite is really reduce for half. The result is that the Meizitang Strong Version brown liquid makes me reduced 6KG in 2 months. The gels also prevent from taking too much in the festivals. I have kept my weight for 50 KG till now, so both of the product will not bring any rebound.
http://usrapidweightloss.com

没有评论:

发表评论